Sunday, December 9, 2007

Meal Box...Anyone???

Lately, Malaysia Airlines (MAS) stopped serving hot meals on indo-china sector and replaced it with cold meals, lunch box-styled and worse still, there is practically no choice for passengers to choose as it only come with cold sandwiches.

But with MAS intention to be a 5 star airline, this change in meal policy will not do any good to MAS especially with stiff competition from other regional airlines.

The management's intention to serve cheap looking meals is part of their cost-cutting exercise but this lowers the quality of cabin service and I doubt MAS will ever be voted Best Cabin Service again this year if this continues. I am sure the cost of the box is not cheap...

I wish to point out that MAS is a national carrier and it represents the image of Malaysia, so do not compromise on service as it reflects badly on us Malaysians.

MAS should go forward, and not backward to serve passengers with cold meal box...




This is what I had during my flight from Bangkok - Kuala Lumpur ... 2 hours international flight but eat sandwiches :(

Tèŕŕåńċę

2 comments:

Siew Wan Siong said...

Yeah, I used to look forward for the stewardess to ask me "Massala chicken with rice" or "Prawns with Kai Lan".. Now it's just a box. Ish...

moz monster said...

As a frequent traveller in region ... this is really bad. I feel cheated, and I've spoken to a few other passengers on flight, and they're all not in favor of it. I'm flying Thai Airways to Bangkok from now onwards !