Thursday, December 20, 2007

All I Want For Christmas Is ...


Christmas is around the corner...

Santa will be coming to town...

For the first time in my life,

I will be celebrating this year's Christmas out of Malaysia.

Bangkok - That's the place I will be.

No, that's not what I really want for Christmas.

All I want for Christmas is...

To stay healthy and be happy always.

No amount of money can buy happiness and good health...

I can only pray that I can live a normal life...

Nothing to stress about...

Nothing to worry...

Just be a simple person, with a simple life.

I know it's not easy or possible to achieve that...

But that's what I really want for this Christmas...

Not only for this Christmas...

But throughout my life.

Thanks Santa ! Hopefully my wish will come true...

I will have pirated croc shoes for you and the reindeer on Christmas eve night...

Fly carefully and hope for good weather :)

Merry Christmas...and Happy New Year ! :)

Tèŕŕåńċę



1 comment:

- ģяaceliм™ - said...

Will Santa be coming down from the chimney or coming from the front door ?If so,pls make sure your front door is big enough for him to enter...
Anyways,enjoy your Xmas in bangkok and remember my present okay !

see ya