Saturday, December 15, 2007

Stupid Saman

My 300 ringgit gone when I opened a registered letter from the 'great' Polis Diraja Malaysia (PDRM).

Not for shopping...

Not for food...

But, for our Malaysia Government.

I got a saman. Well, two actually...so it's RM600! because I went online and found out I have another one which I presumed still on the way to my home :(


First one... apparently I got clocked at 93 km/h in a 80 km/h zone around KM10 right after Ayer Keroh toll.

Second one...also same place !!! I really couldn't believe it !!!

Damn it !!! I go Melaka at least once a month, and I really wonder how many more saman I can expect from the pakciks in PDRM. As the saman I received was for October, that means I still have November and December to look for :(

I am also wondering why I am so generous to the Government of Malaysia. This year alone, 6 samans for me...I guess next time I must drive 50 km/h :(

Tèŕŕåńċę - Sad Case

No comments: