Thursday, November 29, 2007

Puteri Resort, Ayer Keroh


Puteri Resort Ayer Keroh, nice name but not-so-nice hotel.

I had high expectation on this hotel….basically because of the nice big swimming pool and also the landscape was nice. However, it was a big disappointment. First the room was big but dirty. The balcony was not accessible because of birds stools everywhere. The side tables were not clean and sticky. The sink was blocked with water. The shower was not working. The hanger for the towels was out of place. The air conditional was too cold and I couldn't control it at my room. TV was malfunction. As I arrived past midnight, I was just too tired to complain.

Swimming Pool View

Breakfast served can be considered of junk grade. For a price of RM168++ a night, it is definitely a NO-NO for me to come again. I rather stay at Rumah Tumpangan (Hostel) and save the balance for some nice nyonya food in Melaka.

My final verdict ? this hotel can be given a 2 star rating instead of 4.

Tèŕŕåńċę

No comments: