Friday, November 2, 2007

Online Advertisement...

Nuffnang - “Asia’s First Blog Advertising Community”

and

Advertlets - “Asia’s Better Blog Advertising Network”

Noticed the tagline for both the advertising company?

One claims to be FIRST, while the other claims to be BETTER

So which is good?

I have no idea….

That’s why I am being fair to both of the company :)

By having 2 ads each on my site…

But I do PREFER Nuffnang’s ads more…

Simply because their variety of ads are more…

and also more relevant to my blog…

and also more ‘colourful’…

and also more ‘interesting’…

Companies such as AirAsia, FireFly…(errr... where is MAS ?), TuneHotels, Maxis, Nokia etc are Nuffnang’s advertisers…

While I only see Toyota’s ad on advertlets so far.

I am really curious who pays more…

and it’s not easy to earn money from them…

If no click on the advertisement, then no money lah

How many of the readers will actually click on the ad?

and I am pretty sure not many people like to click on ad leh

Unless it’s a really good ad, which can attract people like you to go sibuk-sibuk

Still, I have seen people earning hundreds to thousands a mth from them…

and I am here to try this out.

Oh ya, before you close this window, click on the ad ya… :)

Tèŕŕåńċę ™

No comments: