Saturday, November 3, 2007

Letter to Drs

Dear Drs,

You want me to sponsor you...

I will if it's within my budget...

You want me to provide free training...

I will for the sake of building relationship...

You want 'additional' stuff when you purchase something...

I will give if I can afford to...

But please don't be unreasonable...

Like demanding 'a car with no engine to be able to function like a car with engine'.

I seek your understanding...

That sometimes I can't please all of you & fulfill all your demands...

All I can do is...

to try my very best...

and don't be a sicko, keep on complaining when the fact that nothing can be done.

When a 'car with no engine' can't function, don't complain and ask why...

Nothing is perfect in this world...

You're a doctor and don't expect me to help you all the time...

Just because you are a doctor...

doesn't mean you are a class above me...

Just because you have the purchase power...

doesn't mean you can squeeze me dry...

or 'control' me...

or even being unreasonable...

It's hard to please all of you, in the way you want me to...

But I have tried my best and what can I do?


Tèŕŕåńċę ™

No comments: