Sunday, January 13, 2008

The MAS Challenge

I was on the same plane with my buddy - ChinWah to Sibu.

During the flight, we saw stewardess giving out mock plane model to the kids.

I always wanted one, but to buy one is so expensive.

So, I challenged ChinWah to request for one since he is sitting on the aisle.

and he was smart enough to lie to the stewardess, claiming that he would like to give it to his child when in fact he is not married yet.

The stewardess was hesitate to give, but gave it to him eventually.

I don't care how he managed to get it, be it lie or steal... :)

because...finally I got one ! :)


and it doesn't come cheap...

coz I gotta spend him beers :(

Tèŕŕåńċę

3 comments:

- ģяaceliм™ - said...

yerr..next time you lie to the stewardess la..I also want !!
Last time wanted to buy the Air Asia ManU de..but ended up got nothing...sobb !!

hehe...

Siew Wan Siong said...

Damn.
I'm a MAS staff and i don't have it.
Sobs...
So jealous.

Tèŕŕåńċę said...

Er..dun report to the management ar :) hehe, just sweet talk to the stewardess lor since u work there... :)