Saturday, October 20, 2007

Touch Me...My New Toy

Out of no where, I found myself at LowYat...my intention was to change the cover of my N70, end up with a new phone instead...and also had my N70 cover changed.


Introducing.....*drum roll...pls.....* HTC Touch,




a Pocket PC phone that tries to be a little different from the rest. I wanted a Pocket PC sometime ago...and I finally managed to have one now.


Setting aside the interface enhancements for the moment, I have to say that the Touch is a very pretty device – it's very small (smaller than any Pocket PC that I can think of) and so thin that it is slimmer than most candybar-style cellphones.


Then there's the finish. The Touch comes with the silky, matte-black finish, which means you can not only get a good, non-slip grip on it, but it is also a hard-wearing finish that can withstand scratches.


This is what I like the most, as I don't need to worry about getting scratches.
Do I like the Touch? Of course, after spending so much on it..I have to say YES, I can't say NO rite ? Surprisingly, despite its rather run-of-the-mill hardware specifications, I found that I really do like it. Also, I feel comfortable using it despite being a beginner in PDA.


The only real issue I have is the text input. I am so used to my Nokia phones' keypad and now typing with a stylus is something that I really need to get myself into it...


But then, nothing is perfect in this world...

Tèŕŕåńċę ™

No comments: