Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Hotel Seri Malaysia - Melaka

I just came back from a 2 days 1 night stay at the Hotel Seri Malaysia, Melaka.

It is a 3-star hotel but definitely good value for money, considering the good room condition, the service I got from the hotel as well as its quiet location far away from town centre.

The hotel is located right after the Ayer Keroh toll. Room rate was RM130 nett for a standard room with two single beds.

Wi-Fi internet access available but payable at RM10 for every 3 hours.


Here, I stayed in a Standard Room, which was considerably spacious and very clean. The bathroom is also nice and clean. Bath towels provided are in good condition so no need to bring your own. However, I couldn't sleep well because the air-con was sooooo noisy.

I like the overall ambiance of the hotel because of its quiet location. Definitely good for families. It has the facility of swimming pool, table tennis, pool table (which I never get to enjoy). Great place for family vacation.

The room rate of RM130 nett comes with a breakfast for two. However, if you want breakfast go somewhere else. The food was terrible. For example: Orange juice is just like plain water in orange colour.

My preferred choice of hotel will be around town centre, but still...

I will come back here if i have no other choice...

Tèŕŕåńċę ™

No comments: