Friday, February 22, 2008

Saya ANTI Rasuah...Yeah Rite !!!


It has been a while since I was stopped by a police officer and handed over a ticket for anykind of traffic offence (not those online or registered post samans).

This time there was no way to hide, but the thing is I was kinda pissed that he stopped me over an offence committed along MRR2 on the way back home.

No....not for speeding, but for talking on the mobile phone in less than 10 sec. The conversation was..."Hey, I am driving...call you later"

Yes, I committed an offence under the Malaysia Law, but personally... I still think these highway robbers should have done a better job by clearing the traffic jam during rush hours, manning the traffic rather than go rounding for some fast money.

So when I was caught, he politely greeted me "Selamat petang Encik, tadi cakap handphone ya...salah tu. Tolong tunjuk lesen..." After a few moments of 'interview session' as expected he asked..."So, boleh bayar saman tak? RM300 saman...mahal tu"

Indirectly everyone in Malaysia knows exactly what they are asking for... As I was determined not to give in, I answered without any hesitation and said "Pakcik, you saman saja lah...cepat sikit, I kenal orang dalam balai... I nak pi hospital bedah orang ni"

Obviously I was handed a ticket for my bruised ego. Needless to say I am hurting now knowing that I am going to pay for these unnecessary expenses. Talking about bruised ego! Damn it !!! Should have paid him RM50 instead of RM100 that I have to pay through my agent now...

Tèŕŕåńċę

3 comments:

xniquet said...

hahahaha...don't you just love them XD

Weird Dan said...

lol... this is what i call priceless

WaiKee said...

if you're above 21 and you're eligible to vote for your rights on 8th March..... Its time to change your decision whether current Police still ANTI-Rasuah or not!!