Thursday, November 8, 2007

Real Player v.11

Real Player is probably the leader in terms of streaming media (streaming = plays as it downloads). I honestly hate having to stream media content, as it never looks or sounds very good, especially in slow connection; but for those with a fast connection then it'll be just perfect for you!

I mainly use Real Player to play MP3's or music in the Real format. Listening to MP3's on Real Player sounds very good and it doesn’t sound distorted when running or open other programs at the same time. There's hardly any interference. With this version 11, I can download streaming audio and video from youtube or other places easily using this software; so that I can view the videos anywhere, anytime I want.

It's free and can be downloaded from http://www.realplayer.com.au/

Tèŕŕåńċę ™

No comments: